6th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Petition Writer in E Courts?

Can anyone of you tell me about the roles and responsibilities which a Petition Writer must have in E Courts. I am going to prepare for the exam of this recruitment so I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

9th April 2018, 09:28 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Petition Writer in E Courts?

There are different roles of petition writers in E-Courts means not only one but also more responsibilities and duties have to be followed by petition writers in E-Courts because if there is any cause or happening related to court and its areas the petition has to be filed which is signed by many people.

If we think about the role then a petition writer is responsible to prepare complete format of the petition means the writer has to write the petition in the respective manner then arrange it in proper format.

Sequence of the petition is necessary so writer has to make the petition signed by the people those who want to file petition then present it to the competent authority then petition should be signed by the authority magistrate so these are all duties the writer has to follow and complete on time.

Petition writers are also responsible for preparing of stamp related work and other relevant things which are necessary in case of petition because without stamp and its notarisation petition is incomplete so the writer is also responsible to complete this process as well.

If you are preparing for this examination then you must know about the recruitment and be updated with the official websites of various state courts because this recruitment is often conducted by the courts so you have to be curious and attentive and know the syllabus and exam pattern and prepare for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?