19th August 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What is MPPET 2017 eligibility criteria? Candidate from Bilaspur can appear in MPPET 2017 or not?

Well, actually I live in Bhilai (C.G.). Please, tell me that whether am i able to give MPPET 2017 or not? My birth place is Bilaspur 1993 when it is was the part of M.P. do this thing help me in my MPPET eligibility?

19th August 2016, 06:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is MPPET 2017 eligibility criteria? Candidate from Bilaspur can appear in MPPET 2017 or not?

MP PET (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Engineering/ Medical Test) is a state level engineering/ medical entrance examination conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for offering admissions in undergraduate professional courses in Government and private colleges of Madhya Pradesh.

MPPET 2017 eligibility criteria :-

=> You must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh.

=> You should have studied at least 3 years from any educational institute which is located in Madhya Praedsh for 3 successive years before completion of your 12th standard.

=> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects from a Government recognised board.

=> You should be below 21 years of age and upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per Government norms.

As per the data you have provided in your query, you live in Bhiiai which is in Chattisgarh, if you have studied at least 3 successive year in MP Board before completion of your 12th standard, you are eligible to appear in MP PET 2017 examination else, you are not eligible to appear in MP PET 2017 examination.
19th August 2016, 08:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is MPPET 2017 eligibility criteria? Candidate from Bilaspur can appear in MPPET 2017 or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, actually I live in Bhilai (C.G.). Please, tell me that whether am i able to give MPPET 2017 or not? My birth place is Bilaspur 1993 when it is was the part of M.P. do this thing help me in my MPPET eligibility?
MP-PET Exam Notifications are not released yet as it is expected to be released in January 2017.

Eligibility Criteria of MP PET Exam
  • Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from MP Board or Higher Secondary Board.
  • Candidates having final year diploma in engineering discipline can also apply for MP PET Exam.
  • Age limit of candidate must not exceed 21 years of age. (for reserved category candidates, age limit is 24 years).
  • Candidate must be citizen of India.
  • The candidate must be domicile of MP.

As your city belongs to Chhatisgarh, so you cannot apply for MP PET Exam.

If you have domicile certificate of MP, then only you can apply for MP PET Exam.
19th August 2016, 10:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

MP PET stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering test.

Engineering aspirants from all states are eligible for this examination. There is quota for MP state candidates.

Qualification required for this exam is senior secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in board exams.

Age criteria: Upper age limit for general candidates is 21 years and 24 years for reserve category candidates.

You are eligible for MP PET 2017 even if you are from Bilaspur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?