27th May 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Executive Trainees in Power Grid?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the job roles for Executive Trainees which is available in Power Grid. I am going to apply for the same post in Power Grid recruitment. Please let me know about the job roles.

31st May 2018, 06:58 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job roles of Executive Trainees in Power Grid?

There are so many jobs roles of Executive Trainee :

>> All trainees are trained first after selection and they are told so many job responsibilities during training period.

>> Management and development of various financial requirement and other expenses to be lied in any project.

>> Working as an executive means they will be the key between both higher and lower level department and employees means they will be assigned work by higher authorities.

>> Executive Trainee will manage his duty and work allotted to him and present it every single day to higher management and also check the work of lower level employees.

>> They are also deployed in different branches on rotational basis to understand different type of work in every single department and how it relates to their jobs.

>> Outsourcing and learning the management and its aspects and also managing various targets given to ET by higher offices and complete on time.

>> Management of productivity of the department and handling of projects received from other branches and higher offices and observation of the work done to complete project by the employees.

>> Making service better and faster and good utilisation of resources, staff and other technology available in the office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?