25th August 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available in Military Engineer Services for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Career growth in it?

Dear Sir,
Can you please clarify the career growth in Military Engineer Services? I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Please tell me about the recruitments available for me. Waiting for your reply!

11th January 2016, 08:02 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Jobs available in Military Engineer Services for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Career growth in it?

As a Mechanical Engineer, you can apply for Indian Defense services that includes Navy, Army etc. You might not always get Engineering posts but you also have Executive posts that also requires Engineering disciple.
CDS, UES, NDA, TGC, Officer Entry are some of the entry through you can get into Engineering services in Indian Defense.

Recent Notifications:
Military Engineer Services, Headquarters Western Command, C/o 56 APO.
Military Engineer Services, Headquarters Chief Engineer, Eastern Command.
Notification for the NDA & NA (I) Exam 2016 for recruitment to 375 posts in National Defence Academy (320) and Naval Academy (55).
Short service Commission for Engineers and Executives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?