25th August 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Military Engineer Services being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) female candidate? Procedure of selection?

Hello,
What is the procedure for getting job into Military Engineer Services after B.Tech in Civil Engineering branch as I am a female candidate? What is the selection procedure?

11th January 2016, 07:54 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I get job in Military Engineer Services being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) female candidate? Procedure of selection?

Joining Military is nothing but try to get into Indian Defense Service. Indian Military contains Army as well as Navy. Both recruit Engineers at times periodically through some entry. There are many entries for the engineers to join Indian Defense service and list as follows.
-CDS: Combined Defense Service conducted by UPSC twice every year.
-UES: University Entry Scheme through which final year and pre-final year students of Engineering course can apply for it.
-TGC: Technical Graduate Course is conducted by Army through which engineers are recruited.
-Officers entry will be recruited periodically and check for the notifications in their website.

All these entries are subjected to SSB interviews which you will be called for and the process goes on for a week. In some notifications, only male candidates would be preferred and while joining you must be Unmarried candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?