25th November 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?

sir,
I am venkat i passed b.tech (EEE) in 2010 with 58.5% but i am doing job but not growth
in my career and i am not satisfy that's way i decide to go abroad because of study .i don't know which course is best in my career growth .how can i go abroad ? sir please give me suggestion .

27th July 2014, 11:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?

There are various options for your higher studies in foreign countries. You can do any of the below mentioned course.

- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electronics Engineering
- M.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- MBA

It will be better if you go for MBA abroad since MBA candidates of countries like USA are given highly paid jobs. You can also go for Master of Science courses if interested in teaching or research field.
27th October 2022, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?

hello sir, i'm zeeshan ali and i have done my bachelor degree in electrical fiel.i have 2 year experiance in solor field(renewable energy soluation) and now i want to go abroad for masters in embeded system...is it good scope in this field or which field have more scope please guide me sir....plzzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?