4th June 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Jobs for BHMS doctors in Government hospitals and initial salary for the same?

can bhms docers get government jobs.what payment they will got ?

Please share the proper details.

5th June 2015, 05:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs for BHMS doctors in Government hospitals and initial salary for the same?

Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) is an undergraduate course with a course duration of 5 and 1/2 years. To get into the public sector jobs, the candidate has to go with the selection procedures conducted by state and central government. These candidates have lot of job opportunities in overseas also.

The candidate who completed his BHMS bachelor's degree can find job opportunities as Medical officer, Researchers, Doctor, Pharmacist, Teachers.

The main employment are as follows :

* Hospitals.

* Pharmacies.

* Training Institutes.

* Medical colleges.

* Consultancies.

* Research Institutes.

The aspirant has to pass the competitive exam like SSC, UPSC etc conducted by government to get central government job in homeopathic medicine.

The professionals can find job openings with Government Homeopathic Dispensaries (GAD) or in government hospitals.

They can work in the role of lecturers in the government colleges offering the academic course.

Clinical research is the another employment area where the candidate can have adequate job opportunities.

Higher educational qualification in the field increase the proximity to earn a better job abroad.

The scale of pay for these posts varies from 15,000-39,000 plus other allowances.

Initially, it will be less salary for BHMS doctors in government setup. But slowly they can pick up.They can advance from level of pay to another through the examinations conducted by their respective departments.
17th July 2017, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs for BHMS doctors in Government hospitals and initial salary for the same?

Now when can I get govt.job as a medical officer bhms in government after July 2017?
30th November 2018, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me that which exam has to give to get job in government sector as a doctor after doing bhms
31st August 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I am a bhms student .. I finished my course and doing internship ... Please help me with further opportunities in bhms field ...
8th September 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam necessary for job in goverment sector after complete bhms course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?