4th February 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs after doing BHMS? Which exams to give?

Hello sir,
I want to know about government jobs after doing bhms. Which exams i have to give for it.. Let me know aboit it asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  2. How to get government job in Telangana State after completing BHMS? What is the exam date?
  3. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  4. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope after BHMS? Is BHMS better then BSc Chem(H)? Is there any possibility to find a government job?
  7. Government jobs for M.Pharmacy Handicapped Students? Information about exams for getting government jobs?
  8. How and where to get jobs in Logistic sector? Which exams to give?
  9. How can I join CID after completion of BHMS degree?
  10. How can I get Government Job after completion of BHMS in Gujarat?
  11. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  12. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  13. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  14. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  15. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  16. Various government services available through competitive exams?
  17. What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?
  18. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
31st January 2017, 10:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs after doing BHMS? Which exams to give?

There are many available options for you in core sector as well as in different sectors. Candidates after completion of BHMS can apply for recruitment in government hospitals.

Other than this you can join other sector such as Banking, Railway, Defence, Civil Service. You are eligible to appear for all these examination after having bachelor degree.
30th March 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs after doing BHMS? Which exams to give?

Which entrance exam is to be given after completing bhms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?