15th May 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

List of Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana states after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

I complete my msc in microbiology can I get a job in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana states? Who can provide me the details on this? Please guide me with the complete information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

18th May 2016, 11:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana states after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

Yes, you can get government job after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology. Some of the government sectors to which these post graduates can apply for are given below.

* Agro based industries.

* Agricultural firms.

* Drug discovery units.

* Diary industries.

* Research organizations.

* Pharmaceutical and chemical industries.

* Teaching profession.

* Biochemical plants.

They can apply for the post of field assistant, research assistant, technical assistant etc.

Some of the other government sectors to which you can apply for are :

* Banking sector.

* Railways.

* Defense sectors through CDS exam.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* SSC.

The candidates who wish to work in the above organizations or sectors should keep update themselves with the latest information on the recruitment notifications through newspapers, television etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?