29th December 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available for B.Tech Civil Engineering students in Andhra Pradesh?

Government job for B.Tech civil Engineering in Andhra Pradesh and telangana states for recently passed out students? Can someone please guide me with the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer from you soon. Thank you!

29th December 2015, 03:30 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for B.Tech Civil Engineering students in Andhra Pradesh?

For the candidates who have completed B.tech in civil branch , they are eligible to apply for many State government jobs as well as Central government jobs.

~ You can apply for different posts in Core companies like ,

Bsnl
Bhel
Iocl
Ongc
Sail
Gail
Vizag steel plant , etc.

~ If you secure a good Gate rank , then there are more job opportunities for you.

Recently , there are many Government companies which are recruiting the Gate rankers.

~ If you want to join in Banking sector , then you can apply for the Ibps bank Po exam to become a Probationary officer.

Selection process is ,
1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview

~ You can also apply for the post of Sub-inspector in Police department.
29th December 2015, 10:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for B.Tech Civil Engineering students in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Government job for B.Tech civil Engineering in Andhra Pradesh and telangana states for recently passed out students? Can someone please guide me with the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer from you soon. Thank you!
You have completed b.Tech in Civil Engineering so you are eligible for government sector jobs like BSNL JTO exam.

Those candidates who have BE or B-Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University are eligible for JTO CIVIL department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?