17th June 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges offering Astrophysics? How can I get admission there?

which are the outstanding colleges offering astrophysics? how can i get admission in there?

Related Questions:
  1. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  2. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?
  4. Colleges which are offering MSc in Astrophysics? What are the job opportunities?
  5. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  6. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  7. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  8. Which are the best colleges offering Astrophysics? How can I get admission there?
  9. Which are some of the best colleges offering Astrophysics? How can I get admission?
  10. Colleges offering MSc in Astrophysics? What is the admission procedure? Job opportunities after MSc?
  11. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  12. Colleges offering MSc Astrophysics in Bangalore?
  13. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. List of colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Top colleges offering Astrophysics and Instrumentation in Bangalore?
  16. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  17. Information regarding the list of colleges offering astrophysics in Bengalore
  18. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
25th November 2015, 04:40 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which are the best colleges offering Astrophysics? How can I get admission there?

List of colleges

Osmania University
College of Science, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Administrative Building,
Hyderabad - 500007

Indian Institute of Astrophysics
Bangalore, Karnataka

St. Xavier`s College
Kolkata, West Bengal

R. V. Center for Cognitive Technologies
Bangalore, Karnataka

Bankim Sardar College
West Bengal

Gulbarga University
Gulbarga, Karnataka

Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Nagpur, Maharashtra

City College
Bangalore, Karnataka

Maharaja`s Sanskrit College
Mysore, Karnataka

School of Studies in Physics and Astrophysics, Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University
Raipur , Chhattisgarh

Jaya College of B.Sc Nursing
Warangal , Andhra Pradesh

Godavari College of B.Sc Nursing
Andhra Pradesh

Sai College of B.Sc MLT
Andhra Pradesh

Sanjivi B.Sc Degree College of Nursing
Guntur , Andhra Pradesh

Sagar College of B.Sc. Nursing
Udaipur , Rajasthan

Kalptaru College of B.Sc. Nursing
Udaipur , Rajasthan

Smt. Urmila Devi Institute of B.Sc Nursing
Punjab

Swetha College of B.Sc Nursing
Andhra Pradesh

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
New Delhi , Delhi NCR

All India Institute of Local Self-Government
Mumbai , Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?