15th June 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

List of posts to apply for Government job after BE CSE?

I am studying in BE final year (CSE).. I want a job in central government so, please give me which all fields can i apply for the job... and also tel me the tips about Bank exams and please send their web addresses.....

Related Questions:
  1. What type of Government job I can apply for after completion of B.E CSE graduation?
  2. Government job scopes for B.E CSE students? Where shall I apply for government job?
  3. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  4. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  5. List of Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  9. Opportunity to get government job? List of all government jobs and exams?
  10. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  11. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  12. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  13. Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  15. What is the date of the exam of civil service after B.Com
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech with 66%
  17. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  18. Railway jobs availability after B.Tech in ECE and group entrance exams for the same?
15th June 2015, 12:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts to apply for Government job after BE CSE?

You can apply for following posts in Government jobs after BE CSE :
  • IBPS PO and Clerk through IBPS exams.
  • PO in SBI through SBI PO Exams.
  • IAS, IRS, IPS, IFS and officer in other central government department through Civil Service Exams.
  • Sub Inspector in State Police department.
  • Officer in Indian Army, Navy, Air Force through CDS Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?