15th June 2015, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs availability in Rajasthan or any other state at the age of 45 and after doing M.A in Public Administration and MBA?

can i get rajasthan or others state and central job. iam 45 year old done M.A. In public admin.,and M.B.A. ( personnel )

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?
  2. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  3. Can I try SSC after doing M.A public administration?
  4. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Public Policy (EPA-06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. For which type of jobs can I be eligible after completing B.A Public Administration?
  6. Is there any PSC exam other than UPSC in Delhi?
  7. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  8. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  9. State Government jobs after M.Tech?
  10. Government jobs in Public Relations for experienced MBA in PR?
  11. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  12. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  13. What kind of job I will get in Government sector if secure less than 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration State, Society and Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  16. Am I eligible for Rajasthan state Civil/government job after completing graduation in BBA from ICFAI, Tripura?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
15th June 2015, 11:54 AM
mwh

Default Re: Government jobs availability in Rajasthan or any other state at the age of 45 and after doing M.A in Public Administration and MBA?

You are not eligible to any government jobs your age crossed the relaxation limit also.
Lot of opportunities are their in private sector for MBA post graduates.so apply for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?