3rd June 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under CBSC, Bihar recruitment?

Hello friends,I came to know that CBSC, Bihar has published lots of recruitment. I want to know about the posts for which they are recruiting under CBSE of Bihar. Please provide me the relevant details asap.

7th June 2018, 11:04 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of posts available under CBSC, Bihar recruitment?

List of posts available in CBSC recruitment of constables 2018 :

01 - Unreserved General Constable - 4950 vacancies
02. Unreserved Fireman - 987 vacancies
03. General Constable Scheduled Caste - 1584 vacancies
04. Fireman Scheduled Caste - 314 posts
05. General Constable Scheduled Tribe - 99 vacancies
06. Fireman Scheduled Tribe - 19 vacancies
07. General Constable Extremely Backward Class - 1782 vacancies
08. Fireman Extremely Backward Class - 359 vacancies
09. General Constable Backward Class - 1188 vacancies
10. Fireman Backward Class - 225 vacancies
11. General Constable Female in Backward Class - 297 vacancies
12. Fireman Female in Backward Class - 61 vacancies

Total number of posts in general constable are - 9900 and in fireman category - 1965

Total number of vacancies in this recruitment are 11865 so you can apply for suitable position after knowing the eligibility conditions of this recruitment so candidates are requested to refer to official notification of this job and get more details.

11865 posts are more than enough for candidates who are hardworking and good in study because they just have to clear written exam then physical entrance exam because physical test will be a little tough but you can easily qualify if you are in practice and working and getting trained as per requirement of this recruitment so keep yourself upto the mark for this job both educationally and physically and be prepared well.

If you qualify physical and medical test then you will be called for interview and candidates have to qualify interview process and they will get the job and for more details you can download this notice attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-Bihar-Police-Constable-Fireman-Posts.pdf(159.1 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?