26th December 2018, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

List of posts available under Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment for a BTech graduate?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment has published recruitment for BTech completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

20th March 2019, 07:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment for a BTech graduate?

List of posts available under Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment B.Tech candidates:

There are several posts available for candidates who have completed their B.Tech or B.E and the detailed information is given below.

>> Technical Officer:-
@ B.E or B.Tech in Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics (or) Computer Science (or) Electronics and Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
@ The minimum required percentage in B.Tech or B.E is 60% marks.

>> Junior Technical Officer:-
@ B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical (or) Electronics and Communication (or) Instrumentation (or) Electronics (or) Electrical and Electronics (or) Information Technology (or) Computer Science with minimum 60% marks.

>> Graduate Engineer Apprentices:-
@ First Class B.Tech or B.E in Mech/ Civil/ ECE/ CSE/ EEE from a recognized university. The maximum age should not exceed 28 years to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?