15th August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under HARCO Bank recruitment for an MBA(Finance) holder?

Hello everyone, I came to know that HARCO Bank recruitment has published recruitment for MBA Finance completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

21st August 2019, 12:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under HARCO Bank recruitment for an MBA(Finance) holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I came to know that HARCO Bank recruitment has published recruitment for MBA Finance completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

The following posts are available in The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited:

Clerk

Junior Accountant

Senior Accountant

Assistant Manager / Development Officer

Being an MBA (Finance) holder, you can apply for the Assistant Manager / Development Officer post in The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO). You can find the details in the website link given http://www.harcobank.org.in/Recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?