12th August 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under MMRDA recruitment for BTech Civil postgraduate

I came to know that MMRDA recruitment has published recruitment for BTech Civil Engineering completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

24th March 2019, 08:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under MMRDA recruitment for BTech Civil postgraduate

List of posts available under MMRDA for B.Tech Civil candidates::-

Candidates from B.Tech in Civil Engineering can apply for MMRDA Transportation Engineer recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below.

Name of the Organization - Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority

Name of the Job Position - Transportation Engineer

>> Candidates must have done Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering or Planning or its equivalent from a recognized university. &

>> Post Graduate Degree Transportation Planning or its equivalent from a recognized university and minimum 3 years of experience is required.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?