7th October 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Number of posts available in NLC Apprenticeship Graduate Trainee recruitment for Mechanical candidates? Qualification required to apply?

Sir,
I want to apply for NLC Apprenticeship for Graduate Trainee. I have completed B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know about the number of posts available for Mechanical candidates? And also tell me the qualification necessary requires for apply?

14th February 2016, 04:36 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Number of posts available in NLC Apprenticeship Graduate Trainee recruitment for Mechanical candidates? Qualification required to apply?

You have completed your B.E in Mechanical Engineering discipline. You want to apply for the NLC Apprenticeship for Graduate Trainee.

No of posts for 2015-16 batch for Mechanical Engineering= 50

Educational qualification: Student must possess degree in engineering in Mechanical discipline with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST).

Stipend: Student will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 4984 per month during the training period.

Selection Procedure: The selection is done on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the B.E/B.Tech course. Students in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible for this training. So students possess high percentage have good chance of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?