13th April 2014, 12:12 AM
prabakaran 04051994

Suitable government jobs for B.Sc Electronics & Communication Systems?

I am a B.Sc Electronics and communication systems graduate. Can tell me the suitable government jobs for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  3. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?
  4. Which are the government jobs available after PG in communication systems?
  5. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  6. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  7. What is a suitable job after completing B.E in electronics and communication?
  8. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  12. What jobs can I get after passing M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication systems?
  13. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  14. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  15. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?
  17. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  18. TANCET syllabus for ECE students?
14th April 2014, 09:34 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Suitable government jobs for B.Sc Electronics & Communication Systems?

You considered that you have complete your bachelor degree in B.Sc in electronics and communication. You also have considered that you want to know that which is the suitable government job you can apply. Now I am clearing your confusion about your question what you have mentioned.

As you have complete your bachelor degree you can apply for all bachelor level government job but my suggestion is for you that be prepared for civil Service examination as you have complete your bachelor degree so you can apply for it civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC ( union public service commission) at every year. IAS ( Indian administrative service), IPS (Indian police service), IRS (Indian revenue service), IFS (Indian forest service) is under the civil Service examination. You can attempt civil Service examination 4 times for general and OBC (Other backward class) and unlimited times for SC/ST.

Age limit for the civil Service examination is that if you are SC/ST then you have no age limit to appear for this examination, if you are OBC (Other backward class) then your age limit for the civil Service examination is 35 years. If you have general candidates then your age limit for civil Service examination is 35 years. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future is waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?