25th June 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

In which medium, should I give MPSC exam?

I am fourth year engineering student. I want to start study for MPSC, but confused in which medium I should choose? Is it Marathi or English? I have done my primary education in semi English.

28th June 2017, 05:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which medium, should I give MPSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am fourth year engineering student. I want to start study for MPSC, but confused in which medium I should choose? Is it Marathi or English? I have done my primary education in semi English.
You can write MPSC exam in English medium only.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years
28th June 2017, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can choose any medium according to your choice. You must have knowledge of Marathi language, if you are applying for MPSC exam.

There are language options available for you, while appearing for exam, but for some tests, you need to have Marathi language skills.
28th June 2017, 11:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge, there are options for selection of language. You can select any of the mentioned language as per your choice. There is no restriction to write examination in any particular language only.

Eligibility criteria for MPSC examination are as under:-

Candidate must be a bachelor degree holder from a recognized university in any discipline.

Candidate must have scored at least 50 percent in their graduation.

Candidate age should be 21 years to 30 years for general candidates, OBC 21 years to 32 years, SC/ST 21 years to 35 years, for physically handicapped and ex-servicemen it is 21 years to 42 years.

Candidate height should be 157 cms.

Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.

Candidate should be a citizen of India, Nepal.
29th June 2017, 04:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

If you are comfortable with Marathi language, choose Marathi medium for MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) or else choose English medium for the same.
I will advise you to choose English medium (only if you are comfortable with it) as because it is the relevant language for most of the entrance examinations.
22nd May 2018, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

I am student of hindi medium and I want to become psi so how can I become psi. Can I STUDY IN HINDI language for psi. Please you do guideline to me.
13th September 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to appear in mpsc exam via hindi medium , and i'm the student of Maharashtra board ,but i feel more comfortable in hindi , kindly suggest me whether i can opt mpsc exam in hindi medium?
13th September 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to appear in MPSC exam and i am confused regarding paper language. Kindly suggest me whether i can opt mpsc exam in hindi medium? Rather i have pursuing my graduation from the college of mumbai University.
9th June 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have 83% in CET in 12th .I want to appear in mpsc exam. Should I go for B.A or B.pharmacy for admissions?
6th August 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to study for Mpsc exam 2020 but confused to start preparation because I understand a science subject in English language and I can't understand a History geography polity economy subject fluently in English. I don't understand a meaning of so many words of that subject . I need to check too many words in dictionary for history and geography subject . Also and can't understand a meaning of hole paragraph easily in this subject. But I understand a physics chemistry and biology subject in English . What should I do? please suggest
13th January 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm student of ballb final year and I was average student from beginning is it I'm to have good academic results?
13th June 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i was completing my primary education in semi english and i have chosen my hsc in science field...so which language i prefer for mpsc....
16th July 2023, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am the student of semi English medium and science in 12th std I am confused how to choose language for mpsc I understand history, political science, sociology in Marathi well but I can't understand science in English...so which language is better for me???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?