3rd December 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MPSC exam after passing S.Y.B.A with subjects like Economics and Political Science?

Dear Sir; i hav passed my SYBA exam with the subjets like economics and political science frm english medium. So i wished to know that can i appear for mpsc exam and if so. For which exam should i go?

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for IAS exam after finishing B.A in Subjects like economics, history and political science
  2. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  3. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  4. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  5. Colleges offering bachelor degree specializing Economics, Political Science, history and maths along with any useful subject?
  6. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  7. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  8. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  9. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  10. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  11. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  12. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science? -- [New]
  13. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  14. Which are the different streams available after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  16. How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?
  17. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  18. Can we do PG in Journalism after doing B.A programme with subjects like economics and political science?
15th January 2012, 03:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for MPSC exam after passing S.Y.B.A with subjects like Economics and Political Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir; i hav passed my SYBA exam with the subjets like economics and political science frm english medium. So i wished to know that can i appear for mpsc exam and if so. For which exam should i go?
Being a candidate of final year of your bachelors degree, you can apply for the first stage of the examination but in order to be eligible for the second stage, you must be a graduate by the time of attending the exam.
Now, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts examinations for every post and departments under the state government and the eligibility criteria varies accordingly.
As per your qualification, I would suggest you to write Maharashtra State Service Exam. Qualifying the exam will enable you to join some of the most reputed posts and departments under the state government.
Apart from being a graduate, you should be within the age limit of 19-33 years.
Knowledge of Marathi is a must to apply for the exam.
For further detail, refer to the official website of the Commission.
18th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for MPSC exam after passing S.Y.B.A with subjects like Economics and Political Science?

kya mai ghar baithe exam ki tayari kar sakti hoon?
15th June 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear MPSC exam after passing S.Y. B.SC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?