5th August 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Model question paper for Karnataka Power Corporation?

Hi All,

I am searching for model question paper of karnataka power corporation becoz i have applyed for junior engineer post in KPC this year and the written exam will be soon so please help me out of model question paper so that i can prepare for that please any one help me out of this it will lead my life i wont forget u guys if u help me to get the model quetion paper i never forget u please i want to reach the destination so please hope you can understand me i am from poor background i need to settle down in life so i need to pass the exam and have to get the job.please

Thanks and regards,
Subramanya.k

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers of Electrical or Electronics & Communiation writing exam of Karnataka Power Corporation?
  2. Question papers of Karnataka Power Corporation entrance exam and tips?
  3. Assistant Administration exam question papers of previous years conducted by Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd.?
  4. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd. exam for Electrical AE post?
  5. Karnataka power corporation limited previous year papers
  6. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  7. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd exam?
  8. Previous year Question Papers of KPCL?
  9. Solved question papers of previous year for Junior Engineer(Electrical/Electronics) exam conducted by Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd.?
  10. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  11. Previous year Question Papers of KPCL?
  12. Syllabus and model question papers of the written exam of Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. for the post of Executive Trainee HR?
  13. Pattern or previous year papers of Karnataka Power Corporation entance exam? -- [New]
  14. Model question paper for PO post of Corporation Bank?
  15. Cutoff rate for M.Com in Karnataka University? Latest model question papers of M.Com from Karnataka University?
  16. Model question papers of United Indian insurance Corporation?
  17. List of companies that are recruiting through GATE exam?
  18. Model question paper of Karnataka II PUC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
13th September 2014, 10:46 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Model question paper for Karnataka Power Corporation?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF KPCL EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of KPCL (Karnataka Power Corporation Limited) exam in this post for your reference. Go through the papers and try to find out the pattern and type of questions which are asked for the exam and start your preparation accordingly.

Also attached the previous year syllabus which was followed for the KPCL exam in this post for your reference. Make sure that you will cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam.

For information visit the official website - http://karnatakapower.com/
Attached Files
File Type: zip KPCL.zip(102.8 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf KPCL syllabus -.pdf(13.7 KB, 218 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?