27th December 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Question papers of Electrical or Electronics & Communiation writing exam of Karnataka Power Corporation?

I need last year question paper of electrical or else electronics and communication for writting exam of this year Karnataka power corporation please help me out of this.please that would be gretfull.

Thanking you ,
subramanya.k

Related Questions:
  1. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  2. Question papers of Karnataka Power Corporation entrance exam and tips?
  3. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of NPCIL for Electrical and Electronics stream?
  4. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India exam for Diploma Electrical Trainee? Previous year papers of AMIE exam for Section A Diploma Stream?
  5. Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  6. What is the syllabus for the exam of JE(E&M) in Uttarkhand Power Corporation? Books to be referred for it?
  7. Sathyabama University B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-5th Sem Power System Analysis (214504) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E?
  9. List of inplant training around Tamilnadu? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  10. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the opportunities to get a job after studying B.Tech final year
  12. How to appear for BOE Karnataka state entrance exam
  13. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
  14. Require GATE previous question papers for electrical&electronics(EE)
  15. Previous year Question Papers of KPCL?
  16. Previous Question Papers For Mechanical & Electrical & Electronics for TNPSC, Combined Civil Service Exam
  17. IETE AMIETE-ET(Old Scheme) Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous year Question Papers of KPCL?
20th January 2014, 07:10 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Question papers of Electrical or Electronics & Communiation writing exam of Karnataka Power Corporation?

K.P.C ----- KARNATAKA POWER CORPORATION

This KPC was established in 1970 by the Government of India.The Main role of this corporation is in the “ Power sector “.The Karnataka Power corporation is trying hard to lower the cost per megawatt.

As you are an Electronics and Electrical engineering, you may find good scope for the course opportunities in this karnataka Power corporation.

Number of various posts are available there.So you can apply for the several posts like
>> Assistant Engineer
>> Junior Engineer

The total branches allowed to be eligible for the Karnataka Power Corporation are :
* Mechanical Engineers
* Civil Engineers
* Electrical Engineers and more depending on their qualification.

For to be eligible for the exam, you must have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized univerity.So Students from mechanical engineering,electrical engineering and Civil engineering are allowed for the various posts.

I am attaching you a Previous Model paper, which the exam was conducted by Karnataka Power corporation.Kindly avail the opportunity giving you below --

I made KPCL model Electrical and Electronics engineering questions available to you.Kindly prepare well for the exam as there is a good competition for this.

So eligible candidates will have to appear for the written test in Technical subjects ( Electrical engineering ) subject to passing kannada languages test.

SELECTION PROCESS :

Selection will be made based on the average marks obtained in the qualifying examination.That means you must have obtained minimum of 50% in your written test duly following the reservation of the posts notified.The exact date and time and venue and other details will be given in your call letter.So you will have to work for the exam and there by you can continue your further recruitment process.
19th May 2014, 12:44 AM

Thumbs up Re: Question papers of Electrical or Electronics & Communiation writing exam of Karnataka Power Corporation?

I have been searching for some information about the KPTCL examination like selection process, syllabus, role of Electronics engineer, similar other information.

I could not find the relevant information that I wanted. Can anyone please provide the information for the following:

1. When can I expect openings for the year 2014/later for assistant engineer posts in Karnataka power transport corporation limited (KPTCL) for Electronics and communication engineers? How can I get notified about it.

2. What is the ratio of E &C engineers vacancies when compared to other branches like E&E, Mech, Civil.

3. What are the syllabus and the selection procedure for it. And where can i find Model and previous question papers. (Online links and references of any books)
19th May 2014, 12:48 AM

Thumbs up Re: Question papers of Electrical or Electronics & Communiation writing exam of Karnataka Power Corporation?

4. Also if someone currently working in KPTCL can please let me know the kind of job and work experience especially for and EC engineer.
5. Additional information, is there any special category called Hyd-Kar region reservation. Do you think will that be helpful??
3rd December 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of Electrical or Electronics & Communiation writing exam of Karnataka Power Corporation?

For the KPCL exam does the question paper differ for E&E and ECE candidate?......please anybody clear my doubt...

Many thanks & regards,
Prasad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?