8th January 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

National Seed Corporation syllabus for post of Laboratory Assistant?

Hello al I want to know the syllabus for post of laboratory assistant in national seed corporation af india for exam on head but am not yet prepared.

17th January 2014, 06:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: National Seed Corporation syllabus for post of Laboratory Assistant?

N.S.C.L ---- NATIONAL SEEDS CORPORATION LIMITED

It was established by the Government of India . And the major idea behind the establishment of the corporation was to make a body responsible for looking out the various seeds operation in the country .
From the official sources you can get detailed notification about this .I am requesting you to visit the page for more latest updates on the National Seeds Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 .

National Seeds Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be released after two months of the notification .

Application forms in the prescribed format should be sent in an envelope superscribed as “ Application for the post of --- } to the General Manager , National Seeds Corporation Limited Beej Bhavan , Pusa Complex , New Delhi - 110012 .

The corporation is also responsible for looking after the development performed in the various seeds operations in the country .

So the job profiles they may recruit is :

> Assistant Seed Officer

> Manager

> Assistant Manager

> Junior Assistant

> Laboratory Assistant

> Accounts Manager

> Production Manager and more

National seeds corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 Admitcard/ Hall Ticket will be released after two months of the notification .

Syllabus is not updates in the official website . And So I am requesting you to look for the latest updates .

http://www.indiaseeds.com

So through that you may get latest updates and syllabus too . So problem can be solved.
29th April 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: National Seed Corporation syllabus for post of Laboratory Assistant?

Dear sir, I applied for NSCL managment tranee (civil). I want the sample papers or previous year papers in order to prepare my self for exam. Please, could you help me to get that.. thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?