16th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?

Respected Sir, Now I am studying in 2nd PUC and after that I want to became a Loco Pilot in India. So I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  2. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  3. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  4. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  5. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver?
  6. What is the education criteria required to become a loco pilot?
  7. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write?
  9. Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB?
  10. Qualification required for Loco Pilot job?
  11. Will it be possible for me to become Loco Pilot? Qualification required?
  12. What is the qualification required for assistant loco pilot?
  13. How much qualification is required for Loco Pilot?
  14. How to become a Loco Pilot? Required Qualification for this?
  15. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  16. Required Qualification to become a Loco Pilot?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot)?
  18. Required Qualification for the position of Railway Loco Pilot in India? -- [Most Discussed]
17th November 2016, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, Now I am studying in 2nd PUC and after that I want to became a Loco Pilot in India. So I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
18th November 2016, 04:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates should have passed 10th class + ITI recognized by SCVT/NCVT or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE are eligible for the post of Loco Pilot. The age limit of the post will be 18 to 30 years. You can apply online for the post. The candidates will be selected to the post through written test and personal interview. The Indian Railways Recruitment Board website link is Click Here
18th November 2016, 04:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to become a Loco Pilot:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to become a Loco Pilot after successful completion of 12th Class or 2nd PUC from a recognized board/ institute. The minimum basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or 2nd PUC from a recognized board/ institute.

Or Else

>> You must have completed ITI recognized by NCVT/ SCVT from a recognized board.

Or Else

>> You must have done Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized board.
28th April 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 12 science exam. After that i want become a loco pilot.so tell me the process become a loco pilot in india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?