27th February 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Need details of upcoming Central Government nurses job vacancies?

I am doing M.Sc. degree course 2nd year paediatrics. I wish to get nurse job under central government. Please tell me the details of upcoming central government nurse job vacancies?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When is the upcoming recruitment for staff nurses in central government
  3. Central Government jobs for male nurses?
  4. How can I get central government job for nurses?
  5. What are the vacancies for central government staff nurse job?
  6. Job Opportunities for Nurses in Central Government? How to apply for various B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing Tutors for various colleges?
  7. Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?
  8. Date of upcoming government exams? Details regarding that? I want a government job
  9. When is the upcoming recruitment for staff nurse in central government?
  10. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  11. When we will get new updates for vacancies for the post of BSc staff Nurses in government hospitals in India
  12. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  13. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  14. Upcoming exams for staff nurses by government hospitals throughout India?
  15. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  16. Any central government nursing job vacancies?
  17. Upcoming exam details and details about government job exams?
  18. Details about the government job vacancies for Ayurveda Therapists?
6th July 2016, 05:08 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Need details of upcoming Central Government nurses job vacancies?

There are many government jobs for the post of Nurse. You can apply for Defence jobs or Railway jobs, government hospital jobs. What I would suggest you to complete your study then apply for the job. Buy Employment news for the same then you need not to run anywhere searching for the job. As this paper will give you all the details of central government jobs. You can buy this newspaper from any vendor shop.It publish on weekly basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?