27th September 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?

i have done MBA in HR after completing my graduation in Literature. worked for few yrs in the private sector. i want to know if i can still apply for central govt job vacancies at the age of 31. i would be grateful if you provide me an answer

Related Questions:
  1. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  2. Need details of upcoming Central Government nurses job vacancies? -- [New]
  3. Vacancies for teaching job in Delhi Government? Age limit for the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it?
  5. Government job in Chandigarh being a 38 years old lady have done B.A, B.Ed and CTET?
  6. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  7. What are the vacancies for central government staff nurse job?
  8. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Is there any central school vacancies which we can apply for after passing CTET exam?
  10. Age limit to apply for Central Government jobs?
  11. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  12. What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission?
  13. How can I get current Job Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Government? How to apply for those Jobs?
  14. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  15. Any central government nursing job vacancies?
  16. How to apply for government job? How many vacancies are there?
  17. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  18. How can I apply for government job after BDS?
14th December 2011, 06:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done MBA in HR after completing my graduation in Literature. worked for few yrs in the private sector. i want to know if i can still apply for central govt job vacancies at the age of 31. i would be grateful if you provide me an answer
There are various jobs in different departments of central government and the selection is usually done through entrance exams conducted by Union Public Service Commission and Staff Selection Commission.

For most of the examinations conducted by the staff selection commission, the maximum age limit is 27 years for candidates belonging to general category, 32 years for Sc/St category and 30 years for OBC category.

In case of the examinations conducted by union public service commission, the maximum age limit for most of exams is 30 years for general category, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for Sc/St category.

So, if your age is 31 years and you belong to general category, I don't think you will be considered eligible for jobs in central government, specially through the examinations conducted by the commissions mentioned above.
18th April 2012, 02:11 AM
Rajgour

Default Re: Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?

yes,
you can apply for central government job.
but, jobs for 31 years old men are less.
IF you have any experience in any field then you can apply for those fields.
20th April 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi All...i am 31 years of age and i wish to opt for a carrer with the central government or state government, request you to h=give me specific information regarding the same. And you can send me an email at [email protected]
22nd December 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

My name is venu I have completed b com computers .I have worked various. jobs. Previously I have worked in mnc for 5 years as a branch processing officer in finance company. My age is 35 years. My mobile no 9492430460.
21st March 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

write now am 32 year have done msc in mathematics can i sit for any state or central govt exams
22nd July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Above mentioned maximum age limits for applying in central government are after the relaxation in upper age limit or before relaxation.
17th August 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi im 32 year of job and im in obc and im graduate with commerce I can still get a job in govt sec or pvt sec plz reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?