3rd March 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology?

I am praveen kumar I am pursuing b.tech fashion technology final year at kumaraguru college of technology in coimbatore. I did diploma in textile technology at k.s.rangasamy institute of technology. I have interested to go in government job textile sector.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  2. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  3. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  4. Job after MS CIT, web designing and pursing 2nd year B.Com? Eligibility for pursing fashion designing course after B.Com?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  6. Is it possible for me to get any government job in fashion industry?
  7. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  8. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Fashion Technology) student?
  9. How can I get a job in government sector after completing BSc custom design and fashion technology
  10. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  11. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  12. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?
  13. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a government job as a teacher after doing BSc fashion technology from PTU
  15. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  16. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  17. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  18. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(Textile Chemistry) and Master's Degree in Fashion Technology?
6th July 2016, 03:37 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology?

If you wish to join government job then first complete your graduation from a recognized university. For most of the jobs graduation is mandatory. So,once you complete graduation then you can apply for the same. There are many government jobs which you can go for.I would suggest you to buy Employment newspaper every week this paper will give you all the details related to central government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?