27th December 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Next step after B.E. to join IRS? How many SC and Ex-Servicemen quotas are available?

sir, now iam stydying b.e mechanical engg. final year.my aim is i.r.s.what is the my next step.how many sc coata avilable.my father is a ex-service man so, in this coata how manys available.whay is the starting salary.tel me quick answer.iam wait for the yiur answer.

7th January 2014, 08:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Next step after B.E. to join IRS? How many SC and Ex-Servicemen quotas are available?

There are 15% quota for SC category is reserved in any exam and 7% for ST category .
There is much better option to join civil services after completion of b.e . There is 15% quota is for reserved category and no specific quota ex servicemen. first we have to fill civil services applications. Then there is a three steps to clear the civil services that is prelims .
Mains and interview by clearing all the paper.

we got selected for the above mentioned post. It is under in the UPSC. There are 15 % seats for quota on SC category in any exam. We choose the SSC then the exam is done in combined level. Another remaining seats are available for general category.

When you complete all your graduated exam and degree completed then you will join I.R.S .

The starting salary of I.R.S officer monthly salary is 1,32000. The starting salary of I.R.S officer is 26000 and then increases up to 1,32000. Excepted another allowance is 8,000. The demand association that the starting salary of I.R.S officer should be 26,400 per month raises up to 26,400.

And the fix pay for the officers is 80,000 per month. And the higher grade officer range is 12,000 to 15,000. And increase the salary when promotion occur the the salary is Rs 30,000 per month. There are 100 services are apply the government job of the I.R.S officer.

The ST and SC category are join and ex servicemen quota poeople are also join the I.R.S . 15% for SC category and 7% for ST category and another are ex- servicemen seats are avilable for quota people .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?