18th April 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Next step after MCA to join Air India?

Dear Sir/mam,

Myself Deepak S,i have completed BBA,MCA and having 2year experience in networking.I'm very much interested to work in Air India,please post the information how to proceed to next step,what are the exams i have to appear to get through it,interested in Information Technology field.
Waiting for your reply.

16th May 2014, 10:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Next step after MCA to join Air India?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know about the technical jobs in Air force as you mentioned here that you have doing your MCA and you want to do a job in MCA line.So I am going to tell you that in Air force line for MCA students you can get a technical job in that field. As for that there is an eligibility criteria that is your age must be between 18 to 28 years of age that you can apply for that.

And in marital status you have to be Single as that. And nationality should be Indian for applying in that job. And anyone can apply for that as there is no issue in gender whether male or female so for that anyone can apply for that. And now comes to educational qualification and it requires that you must have completed your MCA study with marks 60 percent or above in that study.

And in that you have to give some exams to get qualified in those exams. And those exams are Intelligence test then group test and if you get qualified in that then it comes to Interview section and that’s it for get qualified for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?