28th May 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Number of vacancies available in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for Senior Officer recruitment in Oil India. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Senior Officer in Oil India? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies. Thank you!

29th May 2018, 01:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Oil India Senior Officer Recruitment 2018:

As it is a special recruitment drive for persons with disabilities, you will be finding vacancies in the below mentioned categories only. They are,

>> VH Category

>> OH Category

>> HH Category

@ Senior Officer (PA) vacancies - 1 vacancy (for OH category)

@ Senior Officer (Geology) vacancies - 1 vacancy (for HH category)

and the number of vacancies are subjected to if required. You may refer the below notification once for getting the detailed information about this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification
31st May 2018, 12:14 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment?

Of course there is a recruitment for the post of Senior Accounts Officer in Oil India Ltd. which is one of the Navratna Companies of India and a Public Sector Undertaking and a Government of India Enterprise.

Senior Accounts Officer/ Senior Internal Auditor : Total 9 vacancies are announced in this recruitment which are separated as per category of reserved and unreserved :

6 vacancies for Unreserved category, 1 vacancy for SC category candidates and 2 posts of OBC category candidates.
IC
So total 9 posts are there and a candidate should be associate member of ICAI or ICMAI to apply for this recruitment and must have completed full time educational qualification.

I would say one thing that do not think about number of posts because you are the only one person so why would you like to have seats more than one so you must care about one post because you can be selected only for one post so let others take rest of the posts just focus on one.

If you are prepared well for this examination and recruitment process and perform better than others then you may also have this job but the job needs to be respected by knowledge and practice and if you are better than other competitors then you can be selected so what are you waiting for just start collecting in depth knowledge of the subject they want and present yourself as the best for this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?