31st May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Details of TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018?

Can anyone of you tell me about the Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited Finance Senior Officer? I really want to know the details of TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment because I am completely unaware of this kind of recruitment.

1st June 2018, 08:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018?

Details of TIIC Finance Senior Officer Recruitment 2018:

The Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited is a Government of Tamil Nadu undertaking has issued official recruitment notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Senior Officer in Finance and Technical Departments.

Pay Scale Offered - Rs.56,000/- to Rs.1,77,500/-

The basic qualification required is Post Graduate with MBA or ICWA or CA or PG Diploma from a recognized university in order to be eligible. And you must have minimum of 1 year experience in banking or reputed firms of Chartered Accountants or in the national or state level financial institutions.

The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age is 30 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC category candidates.

You must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this notification in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for Official notification

Click here for Application Instructions

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?