28th May 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

I am interested to apply in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment of 2018. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

29th May 2018, 01:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Oil India Senior officer recruitment 2018;

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no application fee available in order to apply for this Oil India Senior Officer Recruitment. Hence, you can directly apply without paying any fee and you may refer notification below if you want further more details.

I have provided you an apply link from where you can actually start applying for this recruitment. Stages of the application process generally consists of the below mentioned steps,

>> Primary Registration

You should click on "Apply Online" and fill up all the details and for which you should have the following documents to be kept ready for applying online. They include, Proof of age, proof of qualifying degree, disability certificate, caste certificate,proof of mathematics at Graduation level, proof of PCM, copy of NOC certificate if working in PSU/ Government organization.

>> After making primary registration, you are then required to upload documents, photograph and signature. For more details, you may refer the below links that are provided.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Detailed Official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?