15th March 2023, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Is opting medical stream good for being Lieutenant in Indian Navy?

I m in 10 now I will opting medical stream in 11. I want to become lieutenant in navy And will I applicable for NDA after medical to become lieutenant

19th March 2023, 11:45 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is opting medical stream good for being Lieutenant in Indian Navy?

To join Indian Navy as a commissioned officer through NDA (National Defense Academy) examination, you are required to opt for Physics and Mathematics in your higher secondary school degree course from a recognized board of education.

So, if you have an interest in Biology i.e; medical group and you are interested in Indian Navy too, then you should opt for the PCMB group instead of the PCM or PCB group so that you have the option of going into the medical field or joining the Indian Navy depending upon the circumstances after completion of your Class 12th.

For details regarding NDA examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?