21st August 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th? I am a student of 12th class from medical stream in CBSE board

how to join indian navy after 12th i am a student of 12th class from medical stream cbse board

22nd August 2014, 01:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th? I am a student of 12th class from medical stream in CBSE board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to join indian navy after 12th i am a student of 12th class from medical stream cbse board

National defence academy is conducted by union public service commission twice in a year to recruits the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Those candidate who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA Exam . Without having Mathematics and Physics subject student are eligible for NDA exam but only in Indian Army post .

So you are not eligible for Indian Navy exam.

The candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Sc/ST candidate . Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

Selection process for NDA recruitment -Written Test , Physical Test , Medical Test and Personal Interview .SSB conduct this process in SSB center .

For more details about NDA exam , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
22nd August 2014, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th? I am a student of 12th class from medical stream in CBSE board

To join in Indian Navy after completion of your 12th, you need to appear for the NDA exam. The NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in Indian army, Navy and Airforce.

Eligibility Criteria :-

1.You must be a citizen of India.

2.You must have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years.

3.You must be an Unmarried male candidate.

4.You must have completed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects from a recognised board.

After qualify the written test, you will be called for a personal interview and based on the performance you will be selected.
23rd August 2014, 03:10 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th? I am a student of 12th class from medical stream in CBSE board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, Medical stream students are not eligible for Indian Navy.

NDA stands for National defence academy. This exam is conducted by union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

The NDA Examination is conducted for the selection of candidates in the following wings : Indian Air, Force Indian Navy, and Indian Army.

The minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Navy is 12th standard with main subjects of physics and mathematics from a recognized board.

Age of candidate should be between 16.5 to 19 years. No any Age Relaxation is there for Reserved categories. And only unmarried male candidates are eligible for it. Girls are not eligible for NDA exam..

You must have citizenship of India.

For more details about NDA exam - Click here

regards
~DKG~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?