4th June 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How i can join indian navy or merchant navy with commerce stream?

Sir,how i can join indian Navy or merchant navy having commerce stream without maths in class 12 but having english ,accountancy, commerce, economics, computer in 12 class this year?

4th June 2017, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How i can join indian navy or merchant navy with commerce stream?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to Indian Navy or Merchant Navy after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. You should have passed 12th standard with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board to be eligible to join Indian Navy. You need to appear in NDA examination to join Indian Navy. You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years, should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to appear in NDA examination. Since, you have not pursued Mathematics and Physics subjects ​in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy or Merchant Navy.
5th June 2017, 11:37 AM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: How i can join indian navy or merchant navy with commerce stream?

According to me you are not eligible for Merchant Navy and Indian Navy for higher post with commerce stream because you must have to pass 12th with PCM subjects.

Eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should be 20 years old.
> Relaxation of 5 years is given to Sc / St categories in upper age limit.
> Candidate should be unmarried.
> You must pass 10 + 2 with PCM subjects.

As you have passed 12th with commerce without maths when you are eligible for the following:-

- Indian Navy sailor
- Petty officer
- Senior Secondary recruit

Selection procedure

- written exam
- medical
- personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?