15th June 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment with 51% in BSc?

Hello friends, I have secured 51% in my BSc. Now, I want to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

18th June 2019, 12:18 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment with 51% in BSc?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment is Candidate must have full time Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor's Degree in any field from a recognized university. Candidate must have at least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification. Candidate maximum age limit is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment with 51% in B.Sc.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.becil.com/.
18th June 2019, 09:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment with 51% in BSc?

Yes, you can apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment being a B.Sc. degree holder with 51% aggregate marks. Candidates who have passed Full-Time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or Bachelors Degree in any field are eligible to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment.

The last date to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment is 12th July 2019.
18th June 2019, 12:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have secured 51% in my BSc. Now, I want to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

Candidates who have completed full time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in any stream are eligible to apply for the Patient Care Coordinator vacancies in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.

Candidates with the above mentioned qualification with minimum 1 year experience in any hospital (after completion of the course) are eligible to apply for the Patient Care Coordinator vacancies in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.

Candidates age should not be more than 35 years

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply to the Patient Care Coordinator recruitment in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?