30th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Statistical Inspector through TNPSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the pay scale of Statistical Inspector through TNPSC recruitment? I am going to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know the pay scale immediately. Waiting for your response!

6th October 2018, 06:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Statistical Inspector through TNPSC recruitment?

Pay scale allotted to TNPSC Statistical Inspector is 36900 - 116600 per month.

To be eligible to apply for TNPSC statistical inspector recruitment, you must possess degree from any recognised college/ university with Statistics or Mathematics as main subjects.
7th October 2018, 03:46 AM
ritesh0691

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Statistical Inspector through TNPSC recruitment?

Pay scale allotted to Statistical Inspector through TNPSC recruitment:-

-Pay scale allotted to TNPSC Statistical Inspector is 36900 - 116600 per month.
-Eligible to apply for TNPSC statistical inspector recruitment, degree from any recognised college/ university with Statistics or Mathematics as main subjects.
-for more detail visit the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?