18th January 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Superintendent of Police through BPSC recruitment?

Respected Sir, Can I know the job role of Superintendent of Police under BPSC recruitment? I have applied in BPSC recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment.

23rd January 2019, 07:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Superintendent of Police through BPSC recruitment?

The minimum pay scale of a Superintendent of Police in BPSC recruitment may start from Rs. 9,000/- and above per month and it may range approximately Rs. 34,500/- and above per month depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate.
23rd January 2019, 09:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Superintendent of Police through BPSC recruitment?

Pay Scale offered for the position of a Superintendent of Police of BPSC recruitment:

The detailed information about pay scale offered for the position of Superintendent of Police BPSC recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - BPSC

Name of the Job Position - Superintendent of Police

Pay Scale offered - Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?