3rd August 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?

Government Jobs after complete the diploma in fashion designing and garments technology from government girls polytechnic? Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon? Awaiting for the answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  2. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  3. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  4. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  5. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  6. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  7. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  8. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  9. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing? -- [New]
  10. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  11. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  13. Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?
  14. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  15. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  16. How can I get government job after fashion designing course from ITI?
  17. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  18. How to join fashion designing after passing 12th with 60%?
4th August 2015, 09:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?

There are wide range of job opportunities for the candidates who completed their diploma in fashion designing.

Some of the job positions to which these candidates work are given below :

* Apparel designer.

* Fashion columnist.

* Costume designer.

* Designer.

* Production manager.

* Chief finisher manager.

* Chief of marketing and merchandise.

Some of the areas which offer job opportunities to professionals in field of fashioning :

* Collegiate education.

* Backward classes and minorities.

* Vocational education.

* Public instruction.

* Adult education.

* Technical education.

* Commerce.

You can also apply for various other government sectors like :

* Railways.

* Banking sector.

* IBPS.

* Indian Army.

* UPSC.

* SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?