3rd August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?

I have completed B.E., with 82%, how can i apply for lecturer job in government college? What would be the basic eligibility criteria they will ask for? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  4. What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  7. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  8. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  9. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  10. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  11. What are the jobs which I can apply in government polytechnic colleges? -- [New]
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  13. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  15. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  18. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
4th August 2015, 08:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?

Public Service Commission's of various states invites the applications from the eligible students for the recruitment of lecturer's posts in government polytechnic college.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have passed bachelor's degree from any recognized university or institution.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Common entrance test.

* Personal Interview.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Candidate should login in the official website and should enter the basic personal details.

* After entering the details, candidate can pay the application fee through offline mode.

* After the payment of application fee, the candidate should fill the application form.

* Candidate should also upload the passport size photograph with signature in prescribed place.

* Submit the application form after filling all the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?