6th September 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my school without affecting studies?

I am studying in 11th humanities with maths (CBSE). The school I am studying in is good in other streams but not up to the mark in humanities. Students in my class are not at all interested in studying except for 4-5 students. I want to change my school as soon as I finish 11th. There is no change in the board. So is it possible?

Please reply I am very curious to know.
Thank you.

6th September 2015, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my school without affecting studies?

No, it is not possible to change school after completion of your 11th standard. As per Education Board rules which offers Higher Secondary, the candidate must have to pursue 11th and 12th standard from same school. So, no other school offers admission to 12th standard for candidates who have completed 11th standard from another school. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school by requesting your school principal to provide good faculty for teaching Humanities Stream.
7th September 2015, 04:20 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your school after class 11th as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change your current school to another school in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your school etc.
7th September 2015, 08:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one can change the school after completion of class 11 standard.

But one cannot change the board of education.

To change for another school, the candidate must check the vacancy in respective school and one should submit the required documents like transfer certificate, bonafide certificate, previous year marks memo.

One must clearly mention the exact reason for changing the school.
7th September 2015, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If your school can provide you TC then surely you can get admission in other school but admission will be based on the availability of seat in other school.

If you think that there are good schools around who have seats for intake then surely you can apply for TC and get admission in new school. You have to talk to the school head of the present school in which you are studying.
10th September 2015, 11:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You can change your school having genuine Reason but i would like to suggest you that you should continue in the same school because if you change the school at this crucial class and time it shall create problem in your studies.If the study is not up to the mark then you should join good tution classes for good understanding. It may be possible that your another school may have the same or another problem regarding studies. Be focused on your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?