24th October 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What course I should do for getting the government job after completion of MA and B.Ed?

Sir/Mam,

I have done M.A and b.ed.. I want to get in teaching what courses should I do for government job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? List down all the course which will be good to take for getting the job? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  6. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  7. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  8. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  9. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  10. How can I get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  11. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  12. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  13. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  14. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  15. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  16. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  17. What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
26th October 2015, 11:05 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What course I should do for getting the government job after completion of MA and B.Ed?

Since you have both the M.A as well as B.Ed educational degree, there is further no need of any other courses to get the job as a Teacher. But, you need to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the same. After the master's degree you can appear for the NET as well as TET both.

The NET examination is conducted by the UGC twice every year. The TET examination is conducted by the state as well as the central government both.

For information about the above examination in the detail visit at the www.ugc.ac.in or www.cbse.nic.in.
27th October 2015, 05:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course I should do for getting the government job after completion of MA and B.Ed?

Yes, as you have completed both the master's degree and also have the B.Ed degree so you are eligible to appear for the teaching jobs examination.

Since you are interested in the government teaching jobs you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the state as well as the central government. So you need to start the preparation for the examination.

As you are also eligible to become the lecturer in the colleges. The list of examination are CTET,STET,NET etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?