30th October 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?

What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you all soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  2. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  3. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  4. Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
  5. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  6. What are the guidelines to follow for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc. Microbiology?
  7. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  8. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  9. Eligibility for Government jobs after M.Sc in Microbiology? job vacancies in Tamilnadu?
  10. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  11. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  12. Job after passing out in mechanical engineering?
  13. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil?
  15. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  16. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  17. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in KSOU being a B.Sc(MLT) graduate? Is it AICTE and UGC approved? Can I get Government jobs?
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
31st October 2015, 08:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?

There are wide range opportunities for the candidate who completed his graduation in Microbiology stream.

Some of the government organizations which offer job prospects for these candidates are given below :

* Genetics.

* Environmental Organizations.

* Development laboratories.

* Food Industries.

* Chemical Industry.

* Hospitals.

* Reddy labs.

* Educational Institutions.

* Forensic laboratories.

The positions provided in the above government sectors are given below :

* Bio medical Scientist.

* Micro biologist.

* Food microbiologist.

* Scientific Laboratory Technician.

* Pharmacologist.

* Research scientist.

* Lecturer.

* Forensic Scientist.

The candidate with the required qualifications should apply for the respective organization with the all required documents.

Some organizations conduct the selection procedure in two stages namely Written exam and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?