26th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get government teaching job for 12th English?

What is the procedure followed to get government teaching job for 12th English? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria which would be asked for and the steps which I need to follow to get the job? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  2. Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field?
  3. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?
  4. Which course should I opt to get a government teaching job after completing B.A in English Honors?
  5. Career in teaching in Government sector after 12th?
  6. How to get government teaching job in primary school after completing 12th with 61%?
  7. Courses to do and procedure to get a job as a government teacher in Delhi?
  8. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
  10. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?
  11. Procedure to geta a government job?
  12. Is colour blind person eligible for government teaching job? Procedure of medical fitness test in teaching job
  13. What is the procedure followed to get the job in government bank after 12th?
  14. How to get a government job in the field of teaching?
  15. How to get a government job in teaching line?
  16. Are there government institutions imparting courses on Teaching English as a Second Language like CELTA of British Council?
  17. How can I get teaching job in government sector? I've done B.A with History and Economics and B.Ed with English and S.S
  18. Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?
30th September 2015, 07:37 PM
mwh

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get government teaching job for 12th English?

To become a teacher qualification in B.Ed is compulsory.This degree includes various teaching methods and training.
those who have pursued a bachelors degree in any discipline can join this course.
through DIET exam candidate can pursue M.Ed.
A B.Ed graduate can apply for SET exam to become a state government teacher.
A M.ed graduate can apply for NET exam to become a central government teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?