20th June 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?

I am Debajit ghosh.I have completed m.tech in biotechnology from university of engineering and management. I want to get job as a professors of biotechnology in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata.what should I do for this job?what are the average salary?if I want to take any entrance examination for this job,what kind of preparation I should taken?

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the career options after MSc Botany?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  4. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  5. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  6. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  7. Which are the government colleges in West Bengal offering biotechnology and biochemistry
  8. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  9. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  10. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  11. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  12. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  13. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  14. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  16. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  17. Availability of government polytechnic colleges in Kolkata?
  18. What should I do next to get a Government teachers job after completion of graduation with 71%?
26th June 2015, 11:00 AM
mwh

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?

Yes you are eligible to become lecturer in government polytechnic.
As you are already completed your post graduation in biotechnology you can become leturer for biotechnology. For this you have to crack NET (NATIONAL ELIGibility test) conducted by ugc twice every year for selection of lecturers.
Eligibilities:
citizen of india
must have 55% in post graduation from recognised university.
No upper age limit
the pay scale for lecturers start from 35 thousand per month.
NET is completely objective pattern examination.in this they test your general ability and your knowledge on the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?