27th July 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question paper of LIC AAO exam with solution? Maximum age and attempts to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am BBA holder and applied for LIC AAO exam. Please provide me previous years question paper of LIC AAO exam with answers for better preparation. Maximum age and attempts to apply for it?

30th July 2016, 01:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question paper of LIC AAO exam with solution? Maximum age and attempts to apply for it?

Here, I have attached some of the previous year papers of LIC AAO examination, kindly download the attachment and use it in your preparation.

The minimum age limit to apply for the above mentioned examination for any candidate is set at 21 years. However, the maximum age varies in terms of general and OBS and ST/SC candidates.

> General Candidates: 30 years.

> SC/ST Candidates: 35 years.

> OBS Candidates: 33 years.

The maximum number of times is not provided yet, therefore nothing can be said accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LIC-AAO-Paper 1.pdf(9.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf LIC-AAO-Paper 2.pdf(53.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf LIC-AAO-Paper 3.pdf(15.9 KB, 5 views)
30th July 2016, 09:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question paper of LIC AAO exam with solution? Maximum age and attempts to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am BBA holder and applied for LIC AAO exam. Please provide me previous years question paper of LIC AAO exam with answers for better preparation. Maximum age and attempts to apply for it?
Yes, you are eligible for LIC AAO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for LIC AAO exam. LIC AAO exam doesn't require any percentage criteria.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Below are the attachments of LIC AAO question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LIC 1.pdf(75.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: doc lic-aao-question-paper.doc(61.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf LIC-AAO-2009-Paper.pdf(53.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf LIC-AAO-2007-Paper.pdf(15.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf LIC 2.pdf(68.5 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?