28th July 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the job of Road Transport Officer having Mechanical Engineering certificate? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and after completion of it I want to get job as Road Transport Officer. Am I eligible to get the job? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I become a road transport officer? What is the complete process?
  2. How to become a Regional Transport officer in Karnataka after passing B.E mechanical engineering
  3. Is Road Transport Officer a Gazetted Officer? Details about Gazetted Officer?
  4. Can I get job in Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation on compensation basis after completing B.Tech(CE) from KSOU?
  5. How to become a regional transport officer in Karnataka after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
  7. Whether Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is equivalent to 10+2 or not? Am I eligible to get a Government job with Diploma certificate? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for ACC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (83%) and NCC?
  9. Eligibility criteria to become a Regional Transport Officer?
  10. How can I get job in Indian Air force? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  11. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How can I join Air Force as an officer in technical areas?
  13. Merchant Navy after B.Tech (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Merchant Navy for 3rd year B.Tech student? How to apply?
  16. Will I be able to get a job after engineering without having degree in my hand?
  17. What is the value of Mechanical Engineering Diploma certificate from KSOU for government jobs?
  18. Eligibility for regional transport officer examination being a 2nd year BCA student in Coimbatore? What is the procedure for applying regional transport officer exam?
30th July 2016, 03:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the job of Road Transport Officer having Mechanical Engineering certificate? What should I do for it?

The eligibility criteria for Road Transport Officer examination is as below:

>>Candidate must have degree in engineering disciplines like civil, mechanical, electrical engineering etc. Mechanical engineers are eligible for RTO entrance examination. You can apply for RTO officer exam of your state.

>>The age limit varies from one state government to other. However, general age limit is 21-33 years for open category candidates. There is upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

In order to become Road Transport Officer, you must clear entrance examination conducted for this post.
30th July 2016, 10:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the job of Road Transport Officer having Mechanical Engineering certificate? What should I do for it?

Yes definitely you are eligible for the job of RTO but for that you have to qualify the exam and then interview.
Minimum eligiblity criteria for this exam is :

A candidate must have done graduation from recognised university in any Discipline with at least 55% marks.

Age should be in between 21-30 years and relaxation in upper age limit is provided to the candidates of reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?