6th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to apply for TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the procedure to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit also.

Related Questions:
12th August 2018, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply for TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment, should apply before the age of 35 years. Interested candidates ma directly visit the venue and attend the walk in interview. The selected candidates will then have to appear for a written examination for the final selection.

Add: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited GA-11, Sector-1, Phase-2, Niladri Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751021
13th August 2018, 08:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply for TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment?

The procedure to apply for call center executive is offline. You need to download the application form TCIL official website. Fill the application form attach your educational qualification document and send it to mentioned address before 16th August, 2018.

The official address is mentioned in notification, Click Here for notification . The age limit is 35 years as calculated on 1st August, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?