6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Food Corporation of India recruitment for B.Tech Engineer? Age Limit and requirements to apply?

Hi friends, I have heard that Food Corporation of India is published a recruitment for B.Tech Engineers. I want to apply for this recruitment. So, kindly tell me the procedure. Also, what is the age limit and all requirements to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required and age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Management Trainee recruitment?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Electrical) having 10 months of work experience?
  3. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam having 3 years of working experience?
  5. Procedure and age limit to apply in HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment?
  6. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  7. How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?
  8. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  9. Requirements to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III recruitment without Computer Certificate but having basic knowledge of Computer?
  11. Age limit and requirements to apply in Parliament of India Executive recruitment for SC female candidate?
  12. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General) recruitment exam? Documents required to apply?
  13. Age limit to apply in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  15. Important dates of MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  16. Age limit to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  17. When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Requirements to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment for Diploma Electrical fresher?
3rd April 2018, 06:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Food Corporation of India recruitment for B.Tech Engineer? Age Limit and requirements to apply?

Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University having at least one year of experience can apply for the J.E post in the relevant field at FCI.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of FCI.
Candidates age must exceed 28 years at the time of application.
4th April 2018, 09:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Food Corporation of India recruitment for B.Tech Engineer? Age Limit and requirements to apply?

As you are a B.Tech graduate, so you are eligible to apply for job in Food Corporation of India. Your age should be in between 18 years to 25 years. In order to apply in FCI, you have to visit the website at http://fcijobsjk.com and read all the details carefully. Now fill up the application form correctly and submit it. Now take out a print out of it and keep it secure for future reference.
7th April 2018, 12:02 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

FCI recruits candidates for the post of Assistant Grade III and Junior Engineer every single year for its different branches spread all over India and this is one of the fastest growing industry of govt. of India and if you are really trying to make your career better with the job under central government after this qualification then you may have a great future ahead.

As you have completed B.Tech engineering degree then you can apply for the following post in FCI department :

Junior Engineer : A candidate having bachelor's degree B.E. or B.Tech in any one of the Civil or Electrical or Mechanical engineering can apply for this post.

Assistant Grade III : Candidate who have completed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university can apply for this post under General and Depot category so you are eligible to apply for both of these posts in FCI.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years and relaxation in upper age is as 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

So you need to know more about this examination and recruitment process and and when it issues its official notification then read carefully, find yourself eligible for the given posts and apply then start preparation. Preparation can be started by you right now because FCI will definitely offer these jobs so you must be ready for the exam and when it comes you should practice more so you can easily qualify the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?